Monday, October 26, 2009

Going in for Surgery!


She seemed to know that something was up this morning, as I picked her up out of her soft crate that sits on my desk, open mesh side facing me at night so we can see each other...She had that look like, "Ok, what's up next?!" It was an early wakeup call for her - 7AM!!! And my alarm went off a few times in the hour before, so she was ready to go!

My mom bought her a lovely collar/harness/leash set yesterday, black with pink polka dots, and a lovely sweater to wear to keep warm post-surgery...She is one spoiled little TLC pup! But that's how it should be!

When I didn't immediately pick her up (I wanted to get a pre-op shot), she jumped back down and showed me her butt. As if to say, "Well, if you're not gonna pick me up, I will go the other way! Harumph!"

We will hear back later today how the surgery went, and pick her up tomorrow...

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment